Beautiful Sites on the banks of Spring Creek and Silver Creek
A great place to camp with everything you need within easy reach. Sit around under the majestic shady gums along the junction of Silver and Spring Creeks while you boil a billy on your own camp fire or spot plenty of native wildlife.
Our clean and refurbished amenities block is only a short stroll away, along with our crystal clear pool for refreshing dips. There is easy access to the adventure playground and our camp kitchen which has full cooking facilities and a fridge, TV/DVD and pizza oven.
Fire bins are available for hire and wood can be purchased from the office for $10 per bag or you are welcome to bring your own. There is also a large open fire in the unpowered camping grounds that can be used in the cooler months, weather permitting.
Unpowered Site features include:
- Picturesque creek-side location
- Full camp kitchen facilities
- Swimming pool
- Adventure playground
- Campfire; fire drums or open fire pit (conditions apply)
- Easy access for large vehicles
- Ideal location for bushwalkers, mountain bike riders and bird watchers.